All the proactive search work you’d expect from a big search firm with the added benefit of deep knowledge of the role and work of a communicator and done on an hourly fee basis for a much more cost-effective search.
- Assessing needs
- Developing a position description
- Preparing a recruitment ad
- Accessing a database of nearly 500 communications professionals as well as proactive identification of possible candidates through online and personal referral sources
- Distributing postings to 490+ intermediate and senior communications subscribers* – *Communicators who wish to subscribe (free), please email me a request to subscribe and include your recent resume. Must have a minimum of three years of professional communications experience.
- Developing selection criteria
- Issuing invitations to selected candidates
- Short listing applicants according to the criteria
- Preparing interview questions
- Participating on the interview panel
- Hiring and salary recommendations