- One-on-one interviews with key internal clients, selected external stakeholders, current communications staff, organizational leaders, and staff in related functions.
- Review of current communication strategies, tools and resources.
- May include additional original research including employee surveys, external stakeholder or audience surveys, etc.
- Comparison of communications structure, service offerings and more with IABC Excellence Model (an established best practice). Link to study summary
- Recommendations for resources, service offerings, reporting relationships and structure – and a road map for implementation.
City of Kelowna Communication Audit and Organizational Review (in partnership with Elaine Dixson, APR, MC of Key Concepts) was awarded a 2012 IABC Gold Quill Award of Excellence and the Business Issue Award.